What sets a team apart is great passionate people! Welcome to Cloud Factory!
Cloud Factory are helping to drive the growth and innovation at leading SME Businesses throughout Australia from our head office in Melbourne.
We are proud to represent Australia’s most respected ERP and Warehouse Management Solutions and we provide passionate support to our client base each and every day!
When you join Cloud Factory, you join a team of passionate professionals who are redefining the level of support and delivery expected by clients of all sizes. We support and innovate for SAP Business One, MYOB Advanced, Microsoft Business Central and HighJump Warehouse Management.
We represent the very best in systems for Integrated Sales CRM, Finance, Production, Distribution, Warehousing, EDI and Integration projects. Each of us as individuals are trailblazers knowing the incredible opportunity and responsibility we have to make a meaningful difference for our fast-growing client base.
So!! Are you a trailblazer? Are you passionate for the impact and change that a #ConnectedSolution can deliver to a business? Do you truly recognise your responsibility to clients? Lastly, do you really want to be a part of a team that truly cares to make the difference or continue to be in the background as a non-recognised contributor? If you are a Passionate Trailblazer wanting to make a difference then apply for the role where you feel you can make a difference and lets meet!
We very much look forward to meeting you.
Check out our opportunities below! But remember! When you join - you will never leave!!!
SAP Business One - MYOB Advanced - Dynamics 365 Business Central
We are always looking for that special combination of Domain Expert and Customer Advocate! So if you have been involved in taking clients through their Digital Transformation Journey (Distribution, Manufacturing, Not-For-Profit, Service etc) and working through the Solution Reviews, Commercials to Project Award and successful go-live through the team then Click below for more information!
Cloud Factory enjoys great partnerships with Australia's leading mid-size business's. Our team helps growing enterprises throughout Australia challenge their business processes and find efficiencies that help them attain goals and achieve their vision for growth and success. As a Cloud ERP partner we support and service over 200 customers across Australia; providing each with the right balance of software, world-class consulting and support services.
Cloud Factory offers enterprises access to Australia’s most experienced and tenured team of consultants and is consistently honoured for its customer dedication such as earning the prestigious SAP® Partner Quality Program Award since its inception, the only partner in ANZ to do so.
Due to our continued growth and success Cloud Factory currently has an opening for a dedicated Business Development Manager. Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the sale of Leading Cloud ERP solutions within the SMB space and the development of new customer relationships. This role will be based out of our Glen Waverley office.
- Prospecting and seeking out new business throughout the region, and advancing the buying process along short to long-term sale cycle
- Responding to questions concerning the company’s solutions, providing solution quotes, and monitoring/updating activity and progress
- Meeting established monthly and yearly sales quotas
- Ensuring our potential clients fully understand the proposed solutions through in-person sales presentations and product demonstrations
- Liaising with the marketing team and Product Manager on new business opportunities and strategies
- Keeping up to date and on track of all new solution features, upgrades, and Edge Solutions
- Attending networking events and functions to increase Cloud Factory’s profile within the region
- Support ongoing Cloud Factory/SAP sales initiatives
- 3-5 years’ experience selling long term business software solutions
- Sales experience with reselling ERP systems such as SAP Business One, NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics, SAGE, or Epicor would be considered a strong asset
- Knowledge of business processes, from accounting practices through to operations and distribution
- An excellent consultative selling style and the ability to forge strong relationships from C level executives to operations level.
- Understanding of the responsibility to manage a full lifecycle ERP sales process for prospects and how to engage Cloud Factory resources to guarantee successful close.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills coupled with the ability to convincingly communicate new concepts to others
- Experience selling into the Not-For-Profit, Manufacturing and Wholesale Distribution sectors
If you are a keen, motivated individual with a desire to successfully apply your energy to achieve results and work with an award-winning Partner, please apply today by sending your resume by clicking below!
SAP Business One, MYOB Advanced, Dynamics 365 Business Central
We are looking for great domain experience held within Distribution, Retail, Manufacturing, Not-For-Profit, Construction and the Service Sector. Perhaps you have implemented a system at a previous company and now want to "jump the fence" and help our clients transition their systems as we all look to deliver Digital Transformation projects. If you have the experience and are looking for change then contact us and help our great clients become even "Greater"!
Cloud ERP Consultant
Our team helps growing enterprises challenge their business processes and find efficiencies that help them attain goals and achieve their vision for growth and success. As a long standing partner for many of Australis leading brands we assist over 200 customers across Australia; providing each with the right balance of software, world-class consulting and support services.
Your responsibilities alongside our clients are immense! In essence we deliver an end to end business process management solution that allows our client to utilise an integrated application that automate many functions related to Finance, Inventory, Service, CRM, Service, Distribution, Warehousing and Manufacturing thus connecting the business and possibly their complete supply chain. Our team provides all of the support related to these functions as provided for within the standard solutions developing and integrating the client’s relevant and agreed ideas and assisting in solution scoping planning decisions. Our primary goal is to ensure that solutions run as smoothly and efficiently as possible, and oversee solutions for any further touch points such as Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Mobility, AP Automation etc.
Our goals are simple! A long term partnership where we are valued and asked to work in partnership to assess evolving business requirements and software needs for many areas to ensure that any new solutions devised are time-and-cost-effective. The role calls for responsibility to ensure that all key stakeholders in our clients are informed and collaborating effectively on the implementation and roll-out of any new solution and associated process. Hours of course vary and such roles are not just 9 – 5.30pm as the responsibility also calls to be on-call for technical emergencies, a warehouse down at 6.00am is a disaster for clients! General duties will include software analysis, working with technical teams, developing design specifications for programs and present plans of action to management. You will become a Domain Expert for your client projects.
Cloud Factory offers enterprises access to Australia’s most experienced team of Cloud ERP consultants and we are often recognised for our customer dedication, earning prestigious awards such as the SAP® Partner Quality Program Award since its inception, the only partner in ANZ to do so.
Due to our continued growth and success Cloud Factory has an opening for a Cloud Implementation Consultant both for MYOB Advanced and Dynamics 365 Business Central. Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be part of a team responsible for the implementation of Cloud ERP solutions within the SMB space and the development and management of such new customer relationships. This role will be based out of our Glen Waverley office serving Australia.
As a Cloud ERP Implementation Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Providing implementation consultation, project management, and support services during installations, upgrades and customisations
- Recognising and addressing gaps between the Cloud ERP solution and the business practices of the client and making practical suggestions
- Effectively communicating and building consensus with clients
- Supporting the preparation of the scope of work by providing task/time details
- Customising forms and developing reports using various solutions
- Designing and conducting master data migration from legacy systems to the target application
- Training, coaching, and mentoring Junior Implementation Consultants
- Developing and maintaining expert knowledge of the target application
- Achievement of Project Management and Client Agreed targets
- To successfully perform the responsibilities of this position, you must possess the following qualifications:
- Domain Experience in areas such as Finance, Distribution, Manufacturing, Warehousing, Not-For-Profit
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business (Accounting) and/or Information Systems from a recognised post-secondary institution
- Previous experience in an ERP implementation role, preferably with SAP Business One, MYOB Advanced or Dynamics 365 Business Central. (Also, beneficial would be implementation experience in SME space with other products such as Sage, Epicor, and/or Netsuite)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Superior people skills; team-oriented, fast learner and very personable
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve success within a consulting environment
- Willingness to travel where required
- Excellent standards in using Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
If you are a keen, motivated and passionate person with a can-do attitude and a desire to successfully apply boundless energy to achieve great results demanded by great clients and work with an award-winning team, please apply online today!
SAP Business One, MYOB Advanced, Dynamics 365 Business Central
Do you have what it takes to become a Customer Success Manager?
The goal of every Customer Success Manager engagement is to work alongside each of your nominated clients and build and maintain a thorough understanding of how our customers are currently using their solutions and presenting how they might improve and optimise the use of systems and processes to better support their business going forward.
The role necessitates the ability to prioritise and manage escalation, case/issue communication, and coordinate the right resources to deliver the services demanded by the client.
Customer Success Manager
This experienced-led position is responsible for coordinating and leading the delivery of additional consulting services and solutions to large and strategic Cloud Factory accounts and fills the role of an on-going assigned Project Manager driving success month in month out!
As part of your commitment to your customers' success you will be responsible for:
Leading the delivery of consulting services aimed at ensuring customers success by reducing risks and by employing Cloud Factory leading practices. As the allocated CSM you ultimately aid in maximising our customers’ long-term success with their investment in Cloud Factory solutions.
Leading the client through an analysis of requirements from both functional and technical viewpoints to help ensure Cloud Factory solutions meet the customer’s objectives. As a position of professional influence, you frequently operates at the leading edge of technology, accessing expertise both within the platform technology services area such as Azure, PowerApps and of course in conjunction with Key partner solutions and the Cloud Factory Application Consulting Team.
Interacting with product management representatives for SAP, MYOB, WIISE and Microsoft to advocate product enhancements needed to meet customers complex business needs. Coordinates and lead platform solution consultants and other resources to assess and address complex environment, platform and architectural elements of integrations and 3rd party solutions to ensure they meet the clients today’s and future scaling needs.
Enabling our solution partners and professional services teams to ensure customer success. You are considered as a thought leader and trusted advisor by our clients, effectively influencing difficult decisions at the leadership level of customer organisations. Enables business development efforts by providing subject matter expertise both directly and leveraging resources from with the Cloud Factory Team. Drives customer process direction and decisions by providing domain leadership within relevant industries on end-to-end enterprise solutions.
In essence you are the customer’s advocate within Cloud Factory. CSMs manage and resolve high-level escalations, effectively communicating and setting expectations with both customer and the Cloud Factory team. You provide an enhanced level of communication of critical support cases to your customer.
Preferred Qualifications include:
Minimum of 7 years of hands-on consulting experience in:
- Implementation of 4 ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) projects either under functional or technical roles
- Manage business process work streams
- Manage development activities related to specific business process areas
- Manage Solution Deployment Life Cycles
- Manage implementation life cycles or methodologies
- Manage team members who work remotely
- Develop reference architecture and business process flows
- Working with Cloud providers in issue and escalation management
- Understanding of integration, data migration and customisation concepts and approach
- Working experience in implementation of integration, data migration and customisation work streams
- Working experience leading implementation life cycle activities
- Working experience with cut-over and go-live activities
- Working experience in developing and managing plans, tasks and activities
- Working experience in managing risks, issues and defects
- Understanding and describing technology architecture
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- To be self-directed and motivated
- Leading team members with minimal supervision
Experience in the following are assets:
- Experience with end to end Cloud ERP roll-outs
- Release management and/or Agile scrum master experience
- Experience with SaaS/Cloud architectures
- Microsoft Cloud experience
If you feel you are up for supporting our clients and helping them plan and drive their initiatives then call us!
Our clients are always "pushing the envelope"! Our team thrive and are excited and we take it personally for each and every challenge and functional requirement! Whether its integration to the Head Office ERP or a connection to a trading partner or delivery of a Mobile Project specific to a business unit connected to the Cloud ERP or indeed Azure our clients demand the very best and its key that we continue to deliver! We know the technology stack and it might be that we are delivering on a legacy platform through to the latest Cloud ERP application but in each and every case we will deliver according to the very best technology for the project and this is where this role comes in!
If you are looking to deliver various projects for the best clients alongside the very best team for the worlds leading Cloud ERPs then come and talk to us! If you are a Junior Developer and are looking for a kickstart and have the basics but want to learn - call us as well!
- Experience with Web API development
- Experience with version and source control systems.
- Experience with mobile platform .NET
- Dynamics 365 and PowerApps
- Code optimisation
Free Initial Assessment
Book a free initial assessment with us where we understand your business problem and suggest a solution which suits you best and ensures growth for your business.