What Personal Information is collected?
The Personal Information Cloud Factory collects includes, but is not limited to:
- Personal information for employment, customer and marketing purposes such as full name, postal address, phone and fax numbers and email addresses.
- Personal information relating to a person’s business or professional capacity such as ABN/ACN, position, organisation, postal address, phone and fax numbers and email addresses.
- Transactional information such as credit card details or bank details.
- Personal information for Human Resources, Finance and general entity administration purposes for employees and contractors.
- Personal information for the purpose of organising, inviting and holding events.
How does Cloud Factory collect Personal Information
- Directly from the person and/or the company they represent that we are interacting or engaging with to provide information, services, materials and resources, employment opportunities or company information. This information may be collected in hard copy forms, or online or by email, post, facsimile, face to face, over the phone or through our reseller partners and suppliers channels.
- Information supplied in response to inquiries made to external parties in order to provide information, advice, services, materials and resources, employment opportunities or company information, including for example credit checks, and reference checks for employment
- Information that is publicly available.
Storage and security
- All commercially standard, reasonable steps are taken to maintain the security of all Personal Information collected, and to protect it from unauthorised disclosures.
- Information in hard copy format is stored in secure offices with industry-standard security swipe passes, lock and key cabinets or rooms, and password protected facilities and equipment.
- Information in electronic format is stored on our secure servers or in accredited systems that meet industry-standard security and privacy standards.
Use of Personal Information
- Cloud Factory will not sell, rent or lease Personal Information to third parties. Personal Information will not be distributed, shared or passed on to any third party unless consent has been granted by the individual or organisation, or Cloud Factory is required to do so by law.
- Cloud Factory uses this information to provide Cloud Factory services to customers, to market our services and brand to the industry and to potential customers, recruit employees, and support productive working relationships with our employees, and to engage with our business partners, suppliers and third-party service providers.
- We may share Personal Information with Cloud Factory’s related entities or to third parties such as our vendors or suppliers, who supply us the goods or services we provide to our customers, our clients and their operations (who may be located overseas) or our professional advisers, where permitted by the Privacy Act.
How to access, change or correct your Personal Information, or make a complaint
Cloud Factory remains accountable for the limited Personal Information we collect and we remain transparent about our use of Personal Information, and, we strive to maintain the accuracy and quality of this information.
Cloud Factory is committed to supporting all current initiatives to preserve individual rights to privacy on the Internet. Protecting privacy online is an evolving area, and while we cannot guarantee a failsafe system, Cloud Factory is constantly developing our Internet presence and service to meet the demands of securing the privacy of Personal Information.
If you wish to access or correct your Personal Information we hold, please contact Cloud Factory via email@example.com or 1800 155 999
You may also use these contact details to notify us of a privacy complaint if you think we have failed to comply with our obligations under the Act or the Australian Privacy Principles. If a complaint is made, it will be fully assessed in a timely manner and any breach discovered will be rectified, as soon as practicable and possible. All complaints received will be treated with urgent priority, and will feed directly into our ongoing review of privacy practice and procedures.
Free Initial Assessment
Book a free initial assessment with us where we understand your business problem and suggest a solution which suits you best and ensures growth for your business.