Everything you need to know about a typical Workshop to introduce Financials, Inventory, Distribution, Production and Warehousing!
Make smarter decisions for your business and have complete visibility in one place.
SAP Business One is an Enterprise Resource Planning System that suits small-to-medium organisations such as Construction, Manufacturing, Distribution, eCommerce and more.
Here we are offering 5 of our most popular workshop brochures that cover 5 modules of SAP Business One.
These are an overview of:
- SAP Business One
- SAP Business One Distribution
- SAP Business One Manufacturing
- SAP Business One Warehousing & EDI
- SAP Business One Financials
To learn more about each workshop brochure, scroll down and click "Read More".
Download 5-in-1 Bundle Pack with Case Studies!
This workshop provides an overview of SAP Business One and the benefits of this unified system: Topics will include:
- How SAP Business One can help you successfully manage and grow your business.
- A complete and customisable solution
- Managing Financials in SAP Business One
- Managing CRM in SAP Business one
- Managing Inventory & Distribution In SAP Business One
- Business intelligence, Analytics and Reporting with SAP Business One
- How SAP Business One can suit your Business
The SAP Business One Distribution Management workshop brochure shows the typical aspects that we cover:
- SAP Business One Quote to Cash
- SAP Business One Customer Pricing options
- SAP Business One - Purchase Planning
- SAP Business One Solution Flexibility and how SAP Business One Distribution is integrated within:
- Financial Management Suite
- Production & MRP Software Suite
- Customer Management Suite
- Service Management
- EDI Integration
SAP Business One provides a perfect solution for the Make-To-Stock Manufacturer. Our workshop will take you through the benefits of this unified system including:
- Drive Demand direct from a Sales Order
- Drive Demand from MRP
- Bill of Material Types
- Assembly/Disassembly Production Orders
- On the fly Production Orders - without BOMs
- Financial & Inventory Real-time Monitoring
- MRP scenarios specifying planning horizon
This workshop brochure describes various touch points that we will discuss and demonstrate:
- SAP Business One incorporating demand through direct and indirect integration
- SAP Business One paper-based and paperless Warehousing
- Cloud Factory's role in helping you implement a Warehousing & EDI system successfully
Financials is the core of your business but in SAP Business One it is core-set up for every aspect of the system. If finance touch-points are not set up across all of the module capabilities then your reporting is either going to be time-consuming or impossible? In this workshop we will cover:
- Structure of Financial Accounting
- Cost/Project/Dimensional Codes
- Pre-built Phocas KPI/Dashboard Templates
- SAP Business One Solution Flexibility